I recently got a message from Rudy, one of my elves, that it’s time for my ezWalker foot orthotics review. As you can guess, I’m a little busy at this time of the year. I’ve got several things I need to complete on my to-do list before the big day:
- Review the daily reports from the Elf on Shelf elves. Whew! There’s a lot of them, watching over the kids. They keep me hopping with all the news.
- Recheck my naughty and nice lists – of course, based on the elves’ reports.
- Finish reading all the children’s letters. Lots and lots of letters.
- Pop in to hear the kids’ requests at all the malls, stores and other North Pole outlets.
- Make sure the elves at the toy shop keep up with the last-minute production requests, so we meet the final deadline. Who knew Hatchimals would be so popular this year?
- Taste test all the Christmas cookies and candy canes.
- Verify the sleigh is in good flying condition. Some of those landings can be brutal, especially on snowy, steep-pitched roofs.
- Double check the reindeer harnesses and confirm the sleigh bells still jingle pleasantly.
- Check in with Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen – and, of course, Rudolph – to ensure they’ve been keeping up with their training exercises before they need to pull the sleigh on Christmas Eve.
- Pick up my Santa suit from the dry cleaners.
- Go over my world maps so I don’t miss any new houses.
- Check the weather reports around the world for Christmas Eve. I’ve got to be ready for all kinds of conditions – hot, cold, rain, thunderstorms, sand storms, sleet, and snow. I go from one extreme to the other during my journey.
- Pack up my bottomless toy sack, making sure every nook and cranny is filled and the brim is overflowing.
- Remember my magic key for the houses that don’t have chimneys and fireplaces.
I do want to tell you that I love my ezWalker® Custom Fit Orthotics. My feet feel great in them. They support my arches during all those home entrances and exits. And they help me keep my balance when walking along rooftops. I’ve been telling my elves that they really should get some ezWalker® Custom Orthotics, too, especially since they’re on their feet day in and day out. Mrs. Claus has even noticed the difference my ezWalker® Custom Orthotics have made. She says I’m jollier than usual, because I’m not complaining about foot pain.
After December 25 and a much-needed, month-long vacation to my private island in the Bahamas, I’ll be in touch to schedule my appointment for my foot orthotics recheck. I think my feet will show a noticeable improvement. In the meantime, check your stocking for little something extra as a thank you gift from me to you.
To learn more about ezWalker® Custom Fit Orthotics, visit the WalkEZStore.com. To schedule an appointment with Kathy Carandang, owner of the WalkEZStore and certified pedorthist, click here.
Also, if you haven’t done so already, download our free guide, “10 Things You Probably Don’t Know About Your Feet.” You’ll learn all sorts of interesting information about your true shoe size, how to fit your shoes, the proper function of your feet, and more. We’ll also include free copies of our guides “The Brannock Guide to Shoe Fitting” and “Easy Exercises to Promote Foot Health.”
Because … when your feet feel good, you feel good.®
Disclaimer: The information included in this article is for educational purposes only. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Cover photo Credit: 123RF / kurhan